教會報告 – Information
- The Nordic Chinese Christian Church Joint Council has held a meeting on the 9th of this month. According to the votes of the deacons of each church, due to the uncertain influence of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have decided to cancel the joint summer camp in 2021.
- Pastor Chan will have his annual vacation from December 14 to 27. During this period, please try to avoid interrupting him. If you need to contact the church, please contact directly the chairman of the deacon board, Samuel Chen.
- This year is the celebration of the 35th anniversary of the Nordic Chinese Christian Church. The church will hold a gratitude service at 10 a.m. on December 13th. On the same day, it will be the first time to hold an online Holy Communion. At the same time, some brothers and sisters in the church will share their witnesses; a video about the 35th anniversary celebration will also be broadcasted. Regarding the arrangement of the online Holy Communion, Pastor Chen will share with you a short video to explain its meaning and how it works online.
- Our church will jointly hold a Christmas service at 10 am in the morning with Helsinki and Stockholm churches on December 20th. The theme is “A Different Christmas”. This time, the three churches will work together to plan the content. We look forward to this different Christmas and hope each of us will receive the true peace and joy in commemorating the day of the birth of the Lord Jesus.
Please support the missions to Copenhagen in Denmark, both in prayers and offering to the following account:
- Account Name and Address: Scandinavian Chinese Christian Church i Malmö, Pingstkyrkan Europaporten, Stadiongatan 25, 217 62 Malmö, Sweden.
- Local Transfer Account Number: 9960 3406 424 139, BG 870-8778, PG 642413-9.
- Overseas Transfer: IBAN SE359500009960 3406 424 139. BIC NDEASESS.
Please write “Denmark Ministry” on the remarks or put the cash into an envelope and write “Denmark Ministry” on the cover, then put it to the church’s offering bag. For details of the ministry, please contact the representative of the committee or the pastor.