Verse of the Month:
Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or turn away from them. (Proverbs 4: 5)
1. The Lord is a God who does wonders alone. His will is unimpeded, governs all things, and takes care of all his people because “The Lord sits enthroned over the flood; the Lord is enthroned as King forever. The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace” (Psalm 29: 10-11). So, we must first praise the Lord!
2. Pray for the world – fights, hatres, natural disasters and man-made disasters are increasing day by day. Therefore, we must pray, intercede, and give thank for all people, for the kings and all who are in high positions, so that we can live godly and solemnly and glorify the name of the Lord.
3. Entering May, it means that the summer is getting closer and closer. Ask God to lead us on how the church can carry out more caring ministries during the pandemic so that brothers and sisters have more opportunities to “connect” with each other. Let us be able to be watered by the love between God and people as well as among people, increase our mutual warmness.
4. Pray for the families of the church. Satan is committed to fighting and destroying the families. Pray for the Lord to inspire everyone to act resolutely in love at home, experience only blessings, no curses, learn to pray for each other, and hope that each family member will act as the Lord ordained.
5. Thankful for the completed election of the 2021-2022 deacons as we could experience God’s protection and care. Please continue to pray for the forthcoming deacon committee and ask the Lord to grant visions, gifts, and unity. Together with the pastor, we can receive the will and commands of the Lord Jesus Christ, and rely on the gift and power of the Holy Spirit to fight a good battle side- by-side.
6. We are also grateful that the church has prepared to start the live-streaming worship. Pray that the Lord will personally prepare various arrangements and have a smooth network so that brothers and sisters can better adjust their attitudes and motivations of worship and experience the unity of worship in the Lord.