Verse of the Month:
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6).
1. “Who should not fear you, King of the nations? This is your due. Among all the wise leaders of the nations and in all their kingdoms, there is no one like you.” (Jeremiah 10:7). The Lord is above everything, worth all our worship and respect. Please start by praising the Lord, hold up the Lord’s name, and ask the Lord to help us live a good life testimony in our lives.
2. Ask the Lord to save the Chinese nation. They are all created in the image of God and pray for the Chinese church. The severe days have come. How the Lord’s people will face and hold on, ask the Lord Jesus to give spiritual wisdom and strength, declare that everything in the world belongs to Jesus Christ, and He will love and save us to the end.
3. Entering October, it means we have come into the last season of the year. Ask the Lord for guidance, especially under the pandemic, how can the church carry out more caring ministries so that brothers and sisters have more opportunities to connect with each other so that we can be showered with the Lord’s love, increase mutual warmness among us.
4. Pray for the church pastors, deacons, fellowships, and group leaders. Pray for the Father’s strength; pray for the wisdom of the Lord Jesus to deal with the changes caused by the pandemic. Pray to the Holy Spirit to give us a keen heart to inspire everyone to act resolutely with love, learn to pray for each other, and learn to build up each other.
5. We are grateful that the missionary couple, Joe and Jennifer Luk, have arrived in Northern Europe for about two months. Thanks God for allowing them to adapt well in all aspects. At the same time, pray for the Copenhagen Fellowship Ministry so that the brothers and sisters can adjust to the the new missionary’s pastoral style, get to know each other better, and have a beautiful cooperation.
6. Thanks to the Lord for listening to prayers. The church has successfully launched the “Bible School”. Many brothers and sisters have also attended. Please keep the Lord, share and talk about Christianity through the teachers, and strengthen the hearts of everyone. At the same time, it can attract more catechumens and friends to learn about the salvation of Christ.