Verse of the Month:
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction. (Proverbs 1:7)
1. This April is the time to commemorate the Lord Jesus’ crucifixion and resurrection. No matter how long or short we have believed in the Lord, we need to have a deeper understanding of the love and grace of God the Father; we will have an elevating experience of the power of salvation and renewal of Jesus Christ and become more sensitive to the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
2. Under the influence of the pandemic, many people’s livelihoods, physical and mental conditions, family relationships, etc., have been greatly affected. Pray for mercy and healing from the Lord; the Holy Spirit to open our eyes, give us wisdom and strength as well as give us His caring hand.
3. The church will continue to use “Living in Christ” as our theme. We ask the Lord to help us, not only in our minds, but also in our visions, mentalities, behaviors, and walking lives. May the saving power of Jesus Christ come to life in every area of our lives because of our faith. Only in this way can we enter true rest.
4. Pray for church children’s Sunday school ministry, ask the Holy Spirit of truth, through the teachings of different teachers, so that children can be deeply enlightened in the truth of the Bible when they are young. Ask God to give the teachers wisdom so that they can shape the mental and spiritual development of the children.
5. Thanks to the Lord for his leadership, the election of the deacon council has completed the nomination stage. Due to the pandemic, the church can only arrange the voting part through electronic media. We ask the Lord to control the entire arrangement so that church members can clearly understand the actual operation. At the same time, pray that the Lord Jesus to allow us to experience unity and the Holy Spirit to give us spiritual wisdom to select candidates who conform to God’s will.
6. Thanks to the church’s “Recitation of Golden Verses” plan. The first quarter has completed. Through the teachings of the Psalm, all those who breathe can praise Jehovah and seek God with one heart. May God help us, from April to June, to understand the method and meaning of seeking through Proverbs.