1. First, we must declare that the Lord is still reigning amidst suffering. We ask the Lord to let us focus on Him, so that our hearts will be strengthened, give us the power to face the difficulties with those around us. As the apostle Peter said: “And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.”
2. Pray for people all over the world, especially in poor regions, and ask God to protect the medical staff everywhere, and to suppress the spread of the pandemic, so that more people experience the Lord’s grace.
3. Pray for each brother/sister who is facing various challenges every day: sickness, burden of work, economic pressure, family relationship. Pray God to let us learn how to love each other, support each other, and with faith stick to the grace of Jesus Christ because, “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.” (Hebrews 13: 8)
4. Pray for the families of the church. Satan is committed to fighting and destroying families. Pray for the Lord to encourage you to act with love at home, only blessings, no curses. Pray for each other, hoping that each family member will act as God ordained.
5. Please pray for yourself: ask Heavenly Father to make His will, plans and the road ahead clear, so that He can fully control our lives and we can fully entrust to Him. Lord Jesus Christ, we sincerely ask you to live in us so that we can understand Your teaching and make us more willing to imitate You. Finally, we also ask the Holy Spirit to fill us, renew us, and open the ears of our souls, so that we can hear Your voice and act according to Your words.
6. Thanksgiving! Although under the haze of the pandemic, all types of church meetings can still be continued. The prayer meeting in April was successfully held online. May the Lord help the church to use the online system (Zoom) to help brothers and sisters in thinking about God’s word and build a good relationship with Him.