Verse of the Month:
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing“ (John 15:5).
1. The Lord Jesus Himself said: “In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world” (John 16:33b). The wicked one seeks to discourage us to lose our faith. May the Lord strengthen us in faith, give us wisdom, courage and persistence in living out the faith and spread the gospel.
2. Continue to pray for the Russian-Ukrainian war, hoping for an early peace and reconciliation. At the same time, pray for the believers in these countries. May the Lord give them the strength to care and declare the Lord’s presence. Pray for those who seek refuge so that they have relief, hope and great peace in their hearts!
3. Pray for the various arrangements of church in the next two months due to the pastor’s vacation. Ask the Lord to protect and watch over brothers and sisters, so that they may have great peace. We pray to the Great Shepherd, the Lord Jesus, who will personally shepherd the flock. Let the Holy Spirit fill us with gifts and abilities.
4. Pray for “Cheer Up Party” of the NCCC Children Ministry and ask the Lord to guide the co-workers to learn how to organize the ministry, help children face faith issues and guide them to go through a smooth transition to adolescence; encourage them to continue to participate youth activities in the church when they grow up for learning the truth.
5. Pray for the “Mission Sunday Worship” on September 25th, and ask the Lord to inspire brothers and sisters to have a better understanding of mission through Pastor Yang’s sharing. Pray for their willingness to be more active in the needs of mission and evangelism, become good witness to the gospel of Jesus Christ.
6. Pray for the church’s annual plan of “Reading the Bible” and “Memorizing the Golden Verses”, and ask the Lord to give strength and enable brothers and sisters to be willing to actively participate. Through reading and reciting the Bible every day, we can develop a habit and increase spiritual nourishment.