Verse of the Month:
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. (Matthew 28:19-20)
1. First, we confess with a unified heart that Jesus Christ is the Lord of the earth, and that all authority in heaven and earth is in his hands. The wisdom of the Lord is far superior to the world, and his way is not the same as ours. We should be humble and self-purified with reverence and humility in our heart to come to the Lord!
2. The pandemic continues to rage around the world, with violent conflicts and natural disasters increasing unabated. All of these tell us that humans cannot overcome evil. Everyone must repent and return to Him through the Lord Jesus. The Lord Jesus will return to judge the whole earth and is already at the door. Ask the Holy Spirit to help us learn the lesson of staying alert.
3. Pray for the various ministries of the church, especially in the next seven to nine months, different outdoor activities will be held to let everyone connect with each other and increase the warmness; and to make more new friends and pray for the Lord to guard and take care of each other, bestow us with suitable weather. May the Holy Spirit of truth move freely!
4. The new deacon board has taken office. Pray that the Lord will lead the church to prepare for the future, so as not to become discouraged and lazy; lead us to adapt flexibly to the changing situation and environment, to adhere to the truth, to the mission, and to preserve unity!
5. Please pray for the forthcoming “Online Chinese Summer Camp”, and ask the Lord to personally lead, so that all the brothers, sisters and catechumens in Northern Europe can connect with the Lord through various arrangements and realize more about the theme of “Love Outlasts the Pandemic . At the same time, pray for the pastors and co-workers in charge, so that everyone can serve effectively and increase spiritual life.
6. Thanksgiving to the “Bible Reading Project” and “Golden Verses Project” of the church that have completed the half-year plan. Pray for the Lord’s energy and strength so that brothers and sisters are willing to continue to actively participate even amid the gloom of the pandemic. Through reading a short scripture every day to develop as a habit, adding spiritual nutrients.